Friday, January 23, 2009

6th Picture MEME - I have been tagged

I was tagged by my friend Zlaty from Zlaty Sews for a Sixth Picture Meme. I had to go to my Pictures folder, then go to the sixth folder and show the sixth picture in it and tell the story behind it.

Here it is:

(Click on the photo to see it larger)

Well how fitting it worked out to be THIS picture? Monday 26th January just happens to be Australia Day here in the land down under. I took this photo in Bundaberg in 2006 on the Australian day weekend. My friend Cat lives up there, and I go to visit her once in a while when I get the chance. We went out for the day to a park where Australian day celebrations were underway. They were out to impress as you can see, by the size of the flag the parachuter dragged behind him after jumping from the non crashing plane (never have understood that sport??). As usual is was tragically hot and we both arrived home sun burnt and in need of cool drinks...

Now it's my turn to tag six people to play along. Tag your it:
  1. Christine from Once Upon A Quilt
  2. Kerry from Forever Friday
  3. Jackie from Jackie's Stitches
  4. Coral from The RAINBOW Piecer
  5. Julia from welcome to my place, the door is always open..
  6. Lesley from Blue Lily Quilting
The rules are simple and here they are:

Go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures.
Go to the 6th Folder, then pick the 6th picture in that folder.
Post that picture on your blog and the story that goes along with the picture.
Tag 6 other people that you know or don’t know to do the same thing and leave a comment on their blog or an e-mail letting them know you chose them.


I have seen some funny, interesting and cute photos on other blogs, so please if you have time, take part in this TAG.

3 comments:

Julia said...

Hi Julie,
thank you for thinking of me...I'll have a think about it..
Julia ♥

Zlaty said...

Hi Julie,

Thank you for playing along! I am glad you find time to post since you started your new job! How is it going?
The picture is nice! You never know what would happen to be in the sixth folder :) and this picture meme is fun way to get to know other bloggers!

Zlaty

Laroc Originals said...

Princess Mia is just so gorgeous thanks for sharing the lovely pic.
I got to cuddle you other granddaughter [Miss Chelsea] today and she is so gorgeous too.

Coral