Friday, December 26, 2008

Making plans to be in Paris for my 50th Birthday!!

Today is my 48th Birthday (no cheers please as I just feel old and frazzled)....I was sitting on my bed watching a DVD this morning eating a cooked breakfast (that I had to make for myself mind you, as no one here would EVER think to do that for me) when the phone rang. It was my dear friend Dianne from Maitland NSW wishing me a happy birthday. After a few minutes chat, I was in tears about getting old alone etc. Dianne and I decided to make exciting plans for my 50th birthday in 2010. We are going to save our pennies like crazy and spend Christmas day and my birthday and New Years in PARIS. Sooooooooo I will be cutting corners, penny pinching and calling in all favors to make sure I can go on this wonderful dream holiday. I have been to Paris before and have posted photos of my first visit there in 2005. My wish is to eat my birthday dinner at the Le Jules Verne restaurant based on the tower.

3 comments:

JennaLouiseCreates said...

Happy Birthday to you! What a wonderful plan for 2010. Happy Holidays also. Jenna Louise

Jackie's Stitches said...

What a fantastic idea! I'll be 47 next month and the idea of a big trip for the 50th sounds like fun!

Happy 48th a few days late!

Zlaty said...

That is a great idea for your 50th B-day. I also like that you decided in 2009 to do what you want not what the others want you to do! Good for you! I am sure you deserve it!
I will take you as an example. My 30th b-day is coming in 2009 and I don't have any plants, yet! Thank you for the inspiration!

Zlaty