Friday, January 23, 2009

Where am I ? - First to guess wins a fat quarter and a mag

Since I started work again this week, I won't have time to make or post photos of quilts....

Soooooo, I decided to start a competition called, 'Where am I?"


Every week until Easter, I will be posting a photo of myself. All you have to do is be the first to leave a comment on my blog guessing correctly (
what I might be doing, the country I am in, and the location or place) and I will send you a fat quarter from my stash and a mag. Yes it's that easy. Good luck

So here is the first photo (this is an easy one to get you all guessing)



Click on the photo to see it larger


(The answer will be posted next Friday night along with a new photo)

3 comments:

Kerry said...

I know, I know; and I can't believe I'm actually first!!!
Your kissin the Blarney Stone in Ireland! I am right aren't I??

Julia said...

yep! I guessed straight away..your in Ireland kissing the Blarney Stone...I have an Irish S-I-Law..
Julia ♥

Zlaty said...

I think I am a little too late :) , but that is a fun idea!

Zlaty