Friday, July 24, 2009

I LOVE the TAX man

I was lucky enough to receive a decent tax return this year, so I decided to buy myself(ish) something really neat. Since my health is not good and only getting worse, I decided I needed one of these great electric lift chairs. I went browsing through Harvey Norman earlier this week and found this La-Z-Boy on special. It was a saving of $700 as it was on sale. The delivery guys just dropped it off and I 'christened' it by relaxing with a cuppa and a quilting mag for an hour.

I hope you are all keeping well and still avoiding the flu this winter.

Cheers and blessings
Julie



2 comments:

Lesley said...

Sorry your health isn't the best but what a great buy. Love the quilts you have been doing over the past couple of months.

And WOW your moms quilt at the guild quilt show is stunning to say the least.

Zlaty said...

Looks great! Enjoy it! :)

I like your blog makeover!

Zlaty :)