Sunday, November 23, 2008

Stripping Cats and Desk Top Tidies

Everyone always has the use for yet another bag. I have had the 'Cats at the Louvre' fabric in my stash for some time and decided it would make a nice bag rather than cut it up thus losing the design of the fabric. The strip bag is just made from my many many left over strips of the many many quilts I have made since I started quilt making just over 18 months ago.

Don't you just LOVE the desk tidy? I was sick and tired of never being able to put my hands on the utensil/tool I was looking for. So one day while I was grocery shopping, I came across this cutlery drainer and decided it looked like a good enough desk tidy for all my bits n pieces. Don't you agree it's a beaut idea?

It's a windy Sunday here today in Brisbane, so I am off to sit at the machine for a while and finish off my Egyptian quilt.

No comments: